The parts of the machine jigger-Jolley be drawn as shown below snippet.
Figure 8:51. Jigger parts.
Figure 8:52. Jolley parts
- Pivot, the axis of the tool holder (rod handle).
- Stop, bolts regulator that can go up and down which serves to set the blade forming cessation (profile).
- Tool holder, rod holder grip the knife forming (profile) that serves to lower and raise the blade forming (profile).
- Counter balance, counterweight rod grip.
- Cup wheel head, round head can be made of cast iron or cast that serves as a place holder plaster mold (mold).
- Mould, mold material objects made of gypsum (plaster of paris).
- Profile, forming a knife made of iron plate, wood, or mica which serves to form the inside / outside of the ceramic objects.
Figure 8:53. Alatjigger-Jolley masinal.