3. Remove the filter from the filter base using a strap wrench filter by rotating it (note the direction of play) .
Note: Elements present in the filter can not be reused. Dispose according to local regulations for containing B3 waste.
4. Clean the filter base (especially the section attached to the filter ).
6. Install the filter on the filter base . Tighten the filter as strong as just using a hand without tools. How to install filters :
1. Do not fill the filter with oil, although new oil.
2. Lubricate seal with clean oil
3. Rotate the filter according to the directions until it sticks to the base filter .
4. Tighten as fast as the rotation shown on the filter . The example in the picture is one round (+1). If not reaching one round is okay, the important thing is as strong as possible.
Figure 3.40 Step 6
Note: The filters are typically marked with numbers (1,2,3,4) and adjacent line marks (as shown in red circles). It is used to simplify the installation of filters . For example, when you rotate the filter until it sticks to the filter base , it turns out the number (1) is in front of you. Then you need to tighten it until the number (1) is in front of you back.
7. Close the access door on the right side of the machine .
8. Drive the engine slowly for 10 to 15 minutes. Move each hydraulic cylinder some movement ( retract or extend ).
10. Turn the machine off
11. Open the access door on the right side of the machine to check the hydraulic oil sight gauge .
12. Make sure that the oil level is in the “Low temperature range” range when the engine is cold and the oil level is in the “High temperature range” range when the engine is operating at its working temperature.
Figure 3.42 Steps 11 and 12
Note: (a) Oil level at high temperature
(B) Oil level at low temperature
Figure 3.43 Step 13
Warning! Be careful when opening the lid of the hydraulic tank. At temperature operation, hydraulic tank is hot and under pressure. Hot oil can cause burns. Remove the oil tank cap when the engine is off and the lid is cool enough to hold with bare hands.
14. Clean the lid of the hydraulic tank. Replace the lid.
15. Close the access door on the right side of the machine .