Fillet is part fish meat obtained by slicing a whole fish along the spine start from the back of the head to near the tail. Spine and ribs that limit the body to the abdominal cavity is not cut off during slicing.
Tilapia / Catfish / Fish Snapper
Plastic PP size of ½ kg
Tool freezer Frezer
Work clothes apron
Ways of making a thick-bodied fish filet and width (Nila)
1. Clean the fish scales and fish entrails try not to break the gall
2. Make an incision from behind the gill fins to the back of the head;
3. Make an incision of the head towards the tail along the dorsal fin;
4. Make an incision into the front of the frame ribs to the head, slicing the bone cutting burr;
5. Make an incision from the head to the tail with a knife in the ribs form an angle and align the blade so separated from the ribs and grab a fillet;
6. Turn the fish. Cut off from the rear fins behind the gills to the head;
7. Make an incision from the tail toward the head by putting a knife as close to the dorsal fin;
8. Open the fillet with a cut to the head with a knife close to the ribs. Cutting through the bone of thorns;
9. Pack filet in PP plastic then sealer and input in sterofoam
10. Freeze until the temperature reaches -30 0 C.
Ways of making a round-bodied fish fillet (catfish and the like)
1. Cut the throat without having to cut off his head
2. Shopping from the stomach to the anus teggorokan
3. Fruit entire entrails and wash the abdominal cavity
4. Cut a head start from the back fin ingsang to the spine on both sides
5. Break the head by pressing on the end of the table and use a knife to enhance the pieces
6. Discard the pelvic fins
7. Cut along the dorsal fin until the blade touches the ribs toward the tail to the tip of the rib, knife until translucent and slice towards the tail
8. Hold the meat which has been cut on the back and sayatkan blade follows the rib toward the stomach. Usually require several incisions movement to cut the meat from the ribs.
9. Feedback fish on the side. Cut along the lines of the dorsal fin starts from the tail toward the head.
10. Puncture knife until translucent at the end of the rib and the movement of the blade towards the back of the head bagia tail.
11. Hold the meat incision in the back and slice the rest of the meat on the ribs heading towards the stomach.
12. Discard the abdominal wall
11. Pack filet in plastic PP (poly propylene) then the sealer and input in sterofoam
12. Freeze until the temperature reaches -30 0 C.
Production Method snapper filet
1. Cut the fish side of the rear fin to the back of the head
2. Cut from the head toward the tail along the dorsal fin; just as deep incision spine
3. From the spinal slice along the dorsal fin towards the tail. The blades must be held parallel to the ribs and spines small tulung participate truncated.
4. Cut the ribs toward the tail end. Datarkan knife in the spine after cutting the ribs. Take the fillet. Fillets must be cleared from the lining of the stomach or fins.
5. Bone thorn in the filet can be disposed of by slicing a V shape on the meat
6. Feedback fish. Cut the fins behind the gills and around the back of the head
7. Cut off the tail as close as possible spine samapai into the corner behind the neck
8. Cut parallel to the cutting angle of the ribs and spine spines and open filet
9. Cut from the back of the head to the ends of the ribs, the blade must be held at an angle so take the meat out of the middle of the fish without cutting the fins. On the big fish two incisions required when a slim knife is used. Dispose of the stomach lining or emergency fin filet.
10. Pack filet in PP plastic then sealer and input in sterofoam
11. Freeze until the temperature reaches -30 0 C.