Plastics for general use
Polypropylene (PP) is a type of plastic for food packaging, home furnishings and bumper.
– Polystyrene (PS) is a type of plastic for soap packaging, food packaging, ready-to-throw cups, dishes, CD boxes and tapes.
– High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) is a type of plastic used for food packaging and mugs sold in circumference.
– Acrylic Butadien Styrene (ABS) is a type of plastic used as a frame / casing of electronic equipment, eg computer monitors, printers, keyboards and pipelines.
– Plyethylene terephthalate (PET) is a type of plastic used for carbonate drink bottles, film or plastic cliches and microwave packaging.
– Polyester (PES) is a type of plastic used as fiber and mixture in textile.
– Polyamide (PA (Nylon)) is a type of plastic used as plumbing or shower, window frame and floor.
– Polyurethanes (PU) is a type of plastic used as a rubber foam pillow, thermal insulation foam rubber, surface coating, roller molding machine (usually using plastic materials, and usually found on cars).
– Polycarbonate (PC) is a type of plastic used as a compact disc, eyeglasses, shields, safety windows, traffic lights and lenses.
– Polyvinyldene chloride (PVDC) is a type of plastic used accordingly in food packaging.
– Polyethylene (PE) is a type of plastic used as various plastic bags include supermarket bags, plastic bottles, etc.
– Polycarbonate / Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (PC / ABS) is a type of plastic used as a blend of PCs with ABS that produce very strong plastic, used in interior and exterior components of cars, and for mobile phone material.
Plastic for special purpose
– Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) is a type of plastic used as a contact lens, window glass (a type of window glass that is known to consist of several trademarks worldwide, for example: Perspex, Oroglas, Plexiglas) and car rear lights.
– Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) / Teflon trademark is a type of plastic used as a heat-resistant coating, anti-scratch coating, non-stick surface for fan, tape plumber and water slide.
– Polyethereketone (PEEK) / (polyetherketone) is a type of plastic used as a thermoplastic thermoplastic and is a very strong chemical substance so that this type of plastic is a plastic used in medical equipment including plastic types that have expensive price and value.
– Polyethermide (PEI (Ultem)) is a type of plastic used in metal industries because it is extremely heat resistant and does not melt.
Phenolic (PF / Phenol formaldehydes) is a type of plastic used as an insulating component of electrical equipment, paper products (eg Formica), foam rubber, etc.
– Urea-formaldehyde (UF) is a type of plastic used as a wooden adhesive material (playwood, chipboard, hardboard) and electric switch at home.
Melamine formaldehyde (MF) is a type of plastic used for ceramic cups, plates, and bowls for children that are not easily broken and top surface layer in decoration for ply paper (eg Formica).
– Pollyactice acid (PLA) is a recyclable, environmentally friendly, natural, fermented type of plastic from various agricultural products and its recyclables can be made as compost.